Full Job Description
Job Description : Cleaning Operative
Part Time Shift Available (6.5 hours per week)
Location: Enniscorthy Town, Co. Wexford
- Monday and Wednesday: 6pm – 7.15pm
- Saturday: 4pm to 8pm
Benefits of working with Advance Cleaners Ireland Ltd as a Cleaning Operative/Cleaner
- Competitive rates of pay, we pay above the industry average and pay an additional premium for Sunday working
- Cleaning Operatives are provided with full training including Inductions and Manual Handling.
- Uniform and PPE
- Permanent Contract
- Supportive working environment
Requirements for the Cleaning Operative/Cleaner Job
- Previous experience preferable but not essential as training is provided.
- Good level of English is essential.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full uniform and identification must be worn while working at sites.
- Adherence to all health and safety policies and procedures.
Sample duties for the Cleaning Operative Job
- Daily Cleaning duties in accordance with cleaning checklist and work scheduled devised per client site.
- Clean canteen, work surfaces, sanitising.
- Empty Bins.
- Vacuum & wash floors.
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, skirting and glass panels
- Toilet, shower area cleaning.
Training required: · Manual Handling Certification
All applications for the above advertised job for Cleaning Operative/ Cleaner will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Hourly rate of €11.75.
- Day shift
Apply HERE on Indeed