Sales Assistants – Gorey
Choice is owned and operated by an Irish family business that has been trading successfully in Ireland for over 40 years. Thanks to our loyal customers we have expanded and developed over that time, and now employ over 300 people in our stores, head office and 2 distribution centres. Our Unique Selling Point is we maintain a large variety of products at excellent prices, we give our customers every day more choice and more value.
Your role as Sales Assistant will be all about making sure every customer receives the very best service, whether that is at the till or out on the shop floor. Customers will keep coming back to us due to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge. We expect you to take huge pride in what you do, and you’ll make sure that the shop floor looks amazing, and all of the stock is merchandised in the correct place looking its best.
We don’t expect you to know everything about Choice. This is why we train you at our training academy and develop our Sales Assistants to build the knowledge, confidence and skills they need to be the best and give our customers exceptional service every time they visit our Stores. However, you will need enthusiasm for customer service, the motivation to learn and a real passion for helping people and going that extra mile.
- Advising & serving customers
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers to help them find what they need using the customer service programme
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Delivery, stocking shelves, labelling items, merchandising
- Promoting special offers
- Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
- General cleaning duties for the upkeep of the store
- Flexibility – willing to take on additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- Maintains a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
- Following and implementing all Company Policies and Procedures to drive the business
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have fluent English
- Ideally previous experience in retail and or a customer focused role
- A basic level of computer literacy
- Be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Part and Full time hours available – must be able to work during the week
- Variety of shifts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Education opportunities
- Ongoing training
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata for part time positions)
For More information see: https://indeedhi.re/3y0r06w