Position: Maintenance Person
Reports to: Dara Cruise – Director of Operations & David Dillion – General Manager
Crown Quarter located in Wexford Town, Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experience Maintenance Person to join the Team.
Working alongside the team to ensure Crown Quarter is operating in a safe & efficient manner. The company is a fast paced environment and trade qualification plus all round knowledge or plumbing and general maintenance are essential.
Why Work with us?
- Ongoing training & development
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Christmas savings Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister properties The Midlands Park Hotel & The Riverside Park Hotel
- To ensure Crown Quarter is maintained to the highest standard and all equipment is well maintained and operating correctly.
- Have the ability to prioritise work
- To ensure repairs are carried out in a prompt manner
- Assist outside contractors carrying out repairs
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Assist with the general upkeep of accommodation & bar facilities.
- To ensure all portable equipment is stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Must be able to carry out procedures in accordance with company policy
- Assess maintenance requirements and monitor, plan and arrange preventative maintenance tasks
- Ensure the highest standard of upkeep is kept for all bedrooms and public and back of house areas
- Schedule and carryout general maintenance work in line with business levels
- Monitor, arrange and store stock and supplies
- Ensure documents relative to safety are filed and stored safely
- Develop and implement daily recording of all maintenance issues and how and when it was resolve through snapfix.
- To assist in preparation of contract specifications and monitor vendor compliance for maintenance and repair work beyond capability of the in house maintenance person.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate and build good working relationships with your team.
- Live to and embody the values of the business
- High operating standards.
- Previous experience is essential
- Must be available to work Midweek & weekends
- Maintenance experience is desirable
- Trade qualification essential
The right candidate for this position must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on ensuring the safety of our team members and customers at all times. The right candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role and have a can do attitude, whilst taking pride in their work.
Depending on Workload in Crown Quarter and the number of days of the week the successful candidate wishes to work for, it is likely that you will regularly be required to work in our sister property, the Riverside Park Hotel for some days of the week.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
General Maintenance / Prioritization / Initiative
Company events / Bike to work scheme / Meals on duty
Apply HERE on Jobs.ie