The Second of County Wexford Chamber’s Virtual Networking Event takes place THURSDAY 25th June at 11.00a.m.
This series will give you, the Members, an opportunity to improve how you do business by leveraging relevant facts and figures from those who know.
A must attend!!!
Free to Chamber Members
Guest Speaker, David Power Consulting
“Top tips to opening your business from a health and safety perspective”
Wexford Chamber’s Virtual Networking Group is an informal yet professional forum which allows businesses to get to know each other, develop high quality relationships helping to facilitate lead generation and business referrals. This regular personal contact provides the foundation for building trust and knowledge between participants which leads to companies doing business with each other. It is about improving your business as well as a network organisation. These meetings do make a difference to the development of your business.
Pre-registration is required by emailing
Emma at email@example.com
Standing agenda for these meetings is as follows:
- Formal introduction and welcome by chairperson.
- 60 second elevator pitch by each member
- 10 minute presentation by Wexford Chamber Member Company
- Referral passing, updates on 1-1 meetings/guest invites/good news stories
- Members feedback on sectors you would like to see represented
- Formal close to meeting
Be part of County Wexford Chamber’s Virtual Networking Event and make it an integral resource for developing your business.
- Increase sales and expand your network of business contacts
- Obtain business referrals and develop business opportunities
- Build relationships with other professionals in Wexford
If you are interested in being a guest speaker at one of our Virtual Breakfast Networking sessions during 2020, kindly contact our office. Guest speakers would normally give a presentation on their company or a topic of their choosing for about 10-15 minutes.
If you would like an opportunity to create, improve and maximise business relationships with like – minded business people to increase and improve your business then please register your attendance for the next B2B meeting by emailing Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 053 91 22226.