Dates: 23rd June 2021
Time: 09:30 – 11:30
Member Price: Free
Non Member Price: Free
Places Available: 20 places
Book: Wexford Chamber Skillnet
The Art of Sharing Knowledge & Skills for Impact
Being able to pass on skills and knowledge in a practical and usable way has the following benefits for you and your team:
- Less learned helplessness and stunted development among team members.
- More time to work on complex tasks and to progress learning.
- Increased motivation from being self-sufficient
- Decreased frustration from delays or mistakes when trying to progress projects – particularly in a virtual capacity.
- Decreased interruptions for help with tasks that people can do themselves with a little direction and demonstration.
This 90 minute webinar will give people the ability to pass on knowledge and skills in a timely, impactful and effective way. In a world where it is a requirement of all roles to continually learn, it is worth examining the way in which skills and knowledge are shared. Being effective at this can mean the difference between enabling competence and maximizing confidence in others or blocking competence and reducing confidence in others.