Full Job Description
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where the duties will include the following;
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Meet production targets
- Required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures, safety and quality systems and procedures in their area and across the site.
- Take part in continuous improvement initiatives and opportunities to improve work processes
- Maintain a clean work area in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Complete all training as identified by the company
Thesuccessful candidate must have relevant experience in a similar role with specific reference to the following:
- A good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience working in physically demanding environment as the role requires a physically capable candidate.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Working in Irish Country Meats: We are committed to continually learning in order to create a high performing work environment where we improve on what we do and how we do it. We recognise that our employees are critical to our success and we are always interested in hearing from talented and committed people who wish to develop their career and can add to our pool of expertise across all professions and trades.
Irish Country Meats offers;
- Employment with a leading and growing company
- Competitive salaries, terms and conditions
- Excellent career opportunities & promotional prospects
- Excellent on site facilities
- Training & Development
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes