The Old Rectory was built in 1812, renovated and refurbished by Jamie and Denise Doyle of Doyles funeral directors in 2014 and opened for it’s first funeral in September of that year. The building stands on 2.4acres with mature trees and lawns with ample private parking on the grounds.
Doyles Funeral Home offers a personalised funeral service tailored to meet the specific needs and demands of families who require their services. They work to the highest of standards from the initial contact the family make through to the completion of the funeral.
The Old Rectory
Ph: 051 420423