County Wexford Chamber has an opportunity for a dynamic self-starter to join our successful team and to build on recent successes. We are seeking an exceptional individual to further develop the Chamber, continue our growth and develop links with partner organisations with particular focus on the Gorey and North Wexford area. The role of the Chamber is to help create and support the best possible environment to support the business development for our members and the wider business community.
The main duties of this position include the following:
- Organise and manage the operation of our Gorey District Office.
- Engage with and support our members on a day-to-day basis.
- Increase Chamber membership in line with targets.
- Take responsibility for the organisation, implementation and success of all Chamber activities and events as directed by the Chamber CEO.
- Promote the interests, membership, and activities of the Chamber.
- Evaluate all elements of Chamber work on a regular basis and revise as necessary.
- Support the relevant district committee.
- Timely processing and remittance of County Wexford Shop Local Vouchers.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media administration.
- Public relations and promotion of County Wexford Chamber
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties
The ideal candidate for this position should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Be self-reliant and an independent thinker.
- Applicants should have at least 4 years commercial experience in managing a similar organisation business unit or team.
- Be a good communicator and relationship builder.
- Can work on his/her own initiative and can meet strict deadlines.
- Have a positive attitude with energy, enthusiasm, and tenacity.
- Have experience across sales, organisational planning, member representation, event management and reporting.
- Experience of similar membership-driven, policy organisations would be an advantage.
At an exciting time for both the area and our members the successful candidate will influence decision makers, represent our members, and build a successful and vibrant commercial culture. This is a full-time position and offers an attractive remuneration package.
Interested applicants should send a letter of application and CV to email@example.com . Closing date for applications is Thursday 2nd of June.
County Wexford Chamber is an equal opportunities employer.