he Multi Award Winning Oceo Spa, Global Hotel Spa of the Year 2019 offers a wide variety of treatments to both Day Spa and Hotel guests.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career with a company focused on exceptional customer service. First class training will be provided with our awarding winning product houses, Elemis & Payot.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Be flexible and available to work weekends.
- Be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Retail sales experience an advantage.
- Meet and greet clients as they arrive and provide information to them about products and treatments.
- Take reservations and bookings for the Spa.
- To liaise with other departments in reference to bookings as appropriate.
- Maintain all floats to appropriate levels.
- Carry out all reception and administrative duties.
In return we offer:
- Sales based commission
- Continual training and development (Learn a trade that can take you all over the world!)
- Discounted Spa & Accommodation Rates
- Career progression opportunity
- Free Staff Meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Gym Membership
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Body Massage Pedicure Manicure Spa treatment Facials Receptionist
Gym / Free Parking / Meals on Duty / Discounted Hotel Rates / Commission / Uniforms
Click HERE to Apply