|Date||Price / Members Price||Places||Book Online|
Business After Hours at Wexford Arts Centre
Location: Cornmarket, Ferrybank South, Wexford, Y35 X5HF
Join us for an innovative Business After Hours at Wexford Arts Centre:-
- Enjoy a tour of the gallery, including the fabulous upgraded facilities.
- Learn about the creative programmes on offer for all ages, which can be applied to wellbeing in work programmes.
- Try out some creative activities, including creative sound workshops with Ruth Gallagher.
- Listen to some great music and mingle with other businesspeople in a unique setting.
- Drinks and canapes reception.
To book your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wexford Arts Centre is Ireland’s oldest regional arts centre. It is the only Multi-arts Centre in Wexford, delivering a vibrant Arts Programme of exhibitions, performances, workshops and outreach programmes for all ages since 1974.
Its programme impacts on over 40,000 visitors a year. And it creatively engages up to 5,000 children through workshops and schools programmes across the county. Wexford Arts Centre also supports the employment of over 2,000 artists through its programme annually.
Wexford Arts Centre: Arts for All, Arts for Life!