County Wexford Chamber is a non-for-profit organisation focused on actively promoting business in County Wexford. As County Wexford’s leading business organisation we:
- Create opportunities for our Members to connect and network with other businesses, leading to growth and profitability – promoting County Wexford as THE place in which to do business.
- Host over 100 networking and training events each year which provide an effective platform for businesses to expand their network of business contacts and increase the profile of their business, which leads to the generation of new business opportunities. County Wexford Chamber has become synonymous with some of the most popular networking events on the business calendar; namely the Wexford Business Awards, the Wexford Business Summit and the ‘Wexford Style’ Fashion Show. Other events include Business After Hours, B2B Breakfast Meetings, Business Lunches, Information Seminars/ Webinars and workshops etc.
- Lobby relevant stakeholders on key issues affecting County Wexford businesses – our commitment is to ensure that the voice of the County Wexford business community is heard through our lobbying and interaction with politicians and our own Local Authority. The Chamber continues to make policy submissions and influence elected representatives. It aims to act as the voice of the business community in County Wexford, representing its members on items of local or national interest.
- Supply up to date business intelligence through the Chambers Ireland Network – via our website, e-newsletter and social media platforms.
- Remain focused on delivering the best possible service to our Members with a particular emphasis on facilitating high quality networking, business development and training through our highly successful Skillnet Programme.
- Provide Trade Services – official agent for authorising export documents
- Listen – We are only a phone call away and we are here to answer any questions you may have or source any information you may need. If you want an introduction or a contact name for a potential client you should contact us! If we can’t help directly we will refer you to someone who can.
- Our Board of Directors represents business sectors including finance, tourism, education, manufacturing and retail, ensuring that County Wexford Chamber is well positioned to address the needs of our diverse membership base now and into the future. Being a Member of County Wexford Chamber makes you an integral part of County Wexford’s vibrant business community.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS – A sound investment in your business
Joining County Wexford Chamber represents an investment that will open a pathway for any business to a rapidly expanding network of professional contacts. Business referrals, networking and professional development are core reasons why businesses join County Wexford Chamber and remain on as Members.
Extend your Network of Business Contacts
Central to County Wexford Chamber’s ethos is to encourage member to member introductions and referrals. People do business with people they know and trust. Informing others about your business and making new contacts is the best way to help your business grow and increase sales. We give members the opportunity to do this by organising a programme of over 100 networking and training events per year, many of which are free for members to attend. These include Business After Hours, Breakfast Networking events, Business Lunches and Information Workshops/Seminars. Every event is a chance to connect with other businesses.
Learn – Add Value to your Business
County Wexford Chamber adds value to your business by providing seminars, workshops and information briefings on a wide range of relevant subjects and topics such as innovation support, marketing, HR, accessing new markets, green business, and obtaining finance for business.
Promote Your Business
Promoting your business and increasing people’s awareness about what your business has to offer is important for any business. County Wexford Chamber provides plenty of opportunities to our members to market and promote what it is that makes their business unique. Each opportunity is geared towards promoting your business to other key decision makers in and around County Wexford. Members of County Wexford Chamber can actively promote their products, services or events through the following means:
- Newsletter – All new members are introduced to the rest of the member network through the Chamber e-newsletter which is distributed on a regular basis to both the key contacts in our member network as well as the local business community. Keep up-to-date with the latest business and economic news and events, both locally and nationally, through our e-newsletter.
- Online Member News Section – Members of County Wexford Chamber can avail of the member news section of our website to make other members aware of their special offers, good news stories, job opportunities, events, open evenings etc.
- Business Listing on Wexford Chamber Website – As a member of County Wexford Chamber, your business is profiled in the Members Directory on the County Wexford Chamber website with a link to your website. Our public directory is the first point for research by other businesses looking for suppliers or potential clients in County Wexford. Our member’s only section provides additional information about your business to Chamber members.
- Social Media – Let us help you spread your message. We have 6,800 Twitter followers and 6,300 Facebook followers so make sure to tag County Wexford Chamber and we will share your tweets/posts!
- Targeted Mailshot – Every quarter we offer members an opportunity to promote their business using our direct mail service. This can be achieved by sending your marketing material (brochure/flyer/invites etc.) to over 240 key contacts. You simply provide the marketing material and the Chamber packs and posts the mailing.
- Sponsorship – County Wexford Chamber provides member businesses with a unique platform to promote their businesses through sponsorship or hosting our Business After Hours Networking events. We build our events programme around the businesses who come on board as event sponsors. This places the members in the driving seat of helping to set the agenda of our event schedule. As a sponsor, you benefit from the increased profile for your business, speaking opportunities, local and national media coverage and credibility of partnering with County Wexford Chamber.
Learn from other industry leaders and enhance your knowledge on how to succeed in business and develop solutions to common business issues. Benefit from peer to peer advice on doing business in today’s ever changing business environment.
Upskill via Wexford Chamber Skillnet
Wexford Chamber Skillnet believe that maintaining a highly skilled workforce is essential to our national competitiveness. Our business is to ensure that your business has the skills it needs to thrive. Your company can benefit from subsidised training with discounts of up to 25% on most of our training courses, delivered at a time and a location that suits you. We also offer a further 10% discount on majority of our courses if you are a member of any of the County Wexford Chambers. Visit Wexford Chamber Skillnet website HERE
Be Heard – County Wexford Chamber is the Influencing Voice of County Wexford Business
County Wexford Chamber lobbies locally, nationally and internationally to address and achieve County Wexford’s business goals. We lobby on issues of concern dictated by our members and work with stakeholders to achieve our goals. By being a member, you strengthen the Chamber’s lobbying power.
County Wexford Chamber is licensed to issue and certify export documentation – Chamber members receive a discount on this service which includes the issue of Certificates of Origin and Information on export regulations and custom requirements. We offer an online facility at https://www.esscert.com/
providing you with the following benefits:
- Apply Online and print from your desk
- Get certificates in minutes rather than days.
- Save on travel/ courier/ postage costs.
- Increase productivity/ reduce costs