|Price / Members Price
Location: Park 100 & Darlex Risk Management, Sinnottstown Business Park, Drinagh, Wexford Y35 AKX5
Date: Tuesday 13th June
Time: 9.00am – 12 noon
Connect and Learn to Protect your Business and its Customers
Networking and Fire & Security Expo
This event is a great opportunity to network with other Wexford businesses. It is also an open-door event to raise awareness on how technology can be used to support your business and protect it from the threat of fire, crime, and anti-social behaviour.
You will learn exactly what fire safety system your premises is required to have by law.
Additionally, you will discover the latest advancements in the field and how best to protect your staff, premises, and contents in the most bespoke and efficient way.
Industry experts will be present on the day to provide demonstrations in the field of AI-CCTV, biometric facial recognition, fire suppression systems, wireless fire alarms and cloud-based access control to name a few.
Who is it for?
- Business owners and managers
- Architects and electrical contractors
- Anyone looking to network with SMEs in the South-East
What will you learn?
- Learn how best to protect your business from fire, crime and anti-social behaviour using the latest technological advancements in the industry.
- The minimum standards set out in the Irish fire safety legislation – what does your premises legally need to be compliant?
- What you need to ensure your building insurance is valid.
Why should you come?
- Coming along to our Connect and Learn to Protect event could save your business thousands of Euro in fines and lost business as you find out what you need to be compliant.
- This knowledge could save your staff and customers from the consequences of fire and security breaches, including injury and loss of life.
- You will all have the chance to grow your network and meet like-minded business owners in Wexford.
- Plus you could win some very exciting prizes on the day including a 32 inch Smart TV and a state of the art camera doorbell!