Join us at Wexford Chamber for an informative evening with Judith Condell from Bibby Financial Services
“Alternative Funding Options for SME’s”
This seminar is of particular interest to businesses who:
- Trade business to business (B2B)
- Have cash flow concerns.
- Working capital requirements.
- Want to grow their business nationally and internationally.
- Have concerns around currency volatility due to Brexit.
The seminar will include information on:
- Invoice Finance – What it is and how it can benefit your business.
- Bad Debt Protection – Managing your customers risk at home & abroad.
- Trade Finance – Learn how to unlock your company’s potential with supply chain finance.
Date: Thursday 4th April 2019
Time: Registration at 5.30pm with Light Refreshments
Presentation: 6.00pm – 7.30pm (includes 30 minutes for Q & A)
Cost: FREE EVENT
Venue: Wexford Chamber Offices, Hill Street, Wexford
Registration is essential as places are limited.
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Wexford Chamber
on 053 91 22226.