Date: 30th January 2021
Time: 09:30 -16:30
Member Price: €89.10
Non Member Price: €99.00
Places Available: 4 places
Trainer: David Power
Book: Wexford Chamber Skillnet
This course consists of 8 hours, followed by an assessment of 1 hour duration. On completion of the course, successful participants are awarded a certificate from the Environmental Health Association of Ireland. The certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of issue.
- Session 1 Introduction to Food Safety
- Session 2 Microbiological Hazards
- Session 3 Food Contamination
- Session 4 HACCP From Food Delivery to Storage
- Session 5 HACCP From Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Session 6 Personal Hygiene
- Session 7 Food Premises and Equipment
- Session 5 Pest Control
- Session 9 Cleaning and Disinfection
- Session 10 Food Safety Law and Enforcement
- Part of the course allows for an interactive quiz.
Who Should Attend:
People working at operational level in both the Hospitality Industry and Food Manufacturing Industry.