An Evening Seminar with RDA Accountants Limited Wexford and O’Connor Mullen Solicitors
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
Time: Registration at 5.30pm with tea/coffee & light refreshments.
Presentation: 6.00pm – 7.30pm (includes 30 minutes for Q & A)
Cost: FREE EVENT – Non Members Welcome
Venue: Wexford Chamber Offices, Hill Street, Wexford
This seminar is of particular interest to business owners who are thinking of growing their existing business by acquisition, or business owners who are keen to exit and realise value in their business.
The seminar will include information on:
- The process of identifying and buying the right business at the right price.
- Legal aspects relating to a purchase.
- Methods of financing a purchase.
- Preparing a business for sale.
- How to value a business.
- Marketing a business (Selecting a buyer)
- Tax Planning.
- Due Diligence.
- Legal aspects relating to a sale.
- Finalising the sale.
- George Skelton, RDA Accountants Limited
- Catherine O Connor, O’ Connor Mullen Solicitors
Registration is essential as places are limited.
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Wexford Chamber
on 053 9122226.