FHM Accountants are delighted to announce the launch of FHM Business Coaching in September 2020. To celebrate the launch they are offering a complimentary 90 minute Business Coaching Session to all members of County Wexford Chamber.
Dave Howick is a Business Coaching Specialist. As a business coach Dave will help you to achieve your business goals – just like a personal trainer will help you achieve a healthy lifestyle. Dave has worked exclusively with small business owners for 30 years and has been a small business owner himself for over 20 years. He qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 1997 and became a Registered Auditor and founding partner of FHM Accountants in 1999.
Key features of the complimentary 90-minute business coaching session:
- A promise to keep it simple
- Jargon-free advice
- The sessions are a practical workshop – it is not an academic webinar.
- A focus on real solutions for real businesses.
- A focus on continuous business improvement
- A focus on making more profit with less stress
- A Group based session delivered via zoom facilitated by an experienced Business Coach
At the session you can expect the following:
- An opportunity tap into the collective business experience of the group
- You will experience the benefit of seeing issues from different angles
- You will identify a challenge unique to your business and a practical action plan to deal with that challenge
- At least 1 case study from within the group to explore the challenge and action plan they have chosen
- A better practical understanding of what it actually means to work on your business rather than in it.
- A very positive group of like-minded pro-active business owners who are happy to help each other
- Your coach will help you
- Your coach will challenge you
- Your coach will question you
- Your coach will guide you
The following will be discussed:
- Essential Business Advice
- Case study showing the cumulative benefit on the bottom line of small changes in key areas
- Continuous Improvement
- How to prepare a very simple but effective 1-page business overview / plan that the owner can actually use.
- Looking at your business from your customer’s perspective
- Simple practical steps to improve conversion rate of enquiries into customers
Please note this is an interactive workshop, not a webinar.
Venue: Online Via Zoom – places limited to 20.
Date: Tuesday 8th September.
Time: 10.00 a.m.
To REGISTER EMAIL DAVE AT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Howick F.C.C.A – Business Coaching Specialist
Gorey: 053 948 1780