Our next B2B Breakfast Networking meeting will take place next Tuesday morning, 13th May in the Talbot Hotel from7.30am – 9.00am in the Webb Suite.
Our guest speaker is Josephine Holohan of RIKON, who will make a short presentation entitled “From Tradition to Innovation – Assisting SME’s to Grow” which will cover the following:
- What is an Innovation Voucher? What companies are eligible? How companies can apply? What areas are covered under the funding? How do I write a successful application?
- Products and Services offered by RIKON as a Knowledge Provider under the Innovation Voucher Scheme – i.e. What SME’s can use the Innovation Voucher For? What can be gained from the process?
- RIKON’s approach to the process from application to project delivery.
Some key benefits from availing of our services include:
- The development of a sustainable growth strategy
- Differentiate your product /service from competitors
- Redefine your business model for profitability
- Develop a customer engagement strategy
- Introduce business process improvements
- Utilise customer journey insights to aid decision making
Remember to arrange 1-2-1 meetings and feel free to bring along a guest!
For further details on our B2B Breakfast Networking meetings for 2014 please click here
RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 053 9122226.