|Joyces of Wexford, Clonard Retail Park, Wexford
|Thursday 13th October
|FREE to Chamber Members: Non Members €10
|Arrival & Light Refreshments from 5.30 pm. Formal open at 6.00pm, followed by short presentations & informal networking. Event closes 7.30pm
This networking event offers:
- The opportunity to view the latest range of electrical products from the leading electrical retailer in the South East
- Fantastic Giveaways – enter the draw to be in with a chance of winning a Yoga Book from Lenovo or a Nespresso machine!
- Canapé demo with Chef Tony Carty
- Dyson Supersonic demos – get a complimentary blow dry on the night and experience this game-changing hair dryer from Dyson!
- IT Experts – showcasing the latest products from Apple, Lenovo and Epson
- Philips Display stands – ideal for auctioneers, retailers etc. The latest technology in digital display
- Discounts and much more!
Joyces of Wexford is run by brothers Derek and Murt Joyce. Joyces was established in 1944 and since moving to Clonard Retail Park in 2004, they have an impressive 16,000 sq. ft. premises with an extensive display of top brand names in IT, TV, Cooking and Small Appliances. Joyces are a member of Expert Ireland, Expert are Ireland’s largest electrical retailer with 60 stores nationwide.
This not-to-be missed evening is an excellent opportunity to socialise with over 50 fellow members and guests and make new business connections. Relax and unwind with your colleagues, clients or associates over a glass of wine and canapés.
The event is open to members and non-members of Wexford Chamber.
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Wexford Chamber on 053 9122226