“Risk Assessment Working from home Webinar”
Date: Tuesday 18th of August
Cost: Free to All County Wexford Chamber Members/ €10 to Non-Members
County Wexford Chamber, would like to invite you to a webinar with SomarMed giving you a real insight into working from home risk assessments. Have you considered your obligations to your employees working from home?
Speaker: Dr Shane Farrelly Occupational Health Specialist
CEO & Medical Director SomarMed
About Shane: Shane is a medical doctor and has 30 years’ experience as an expert in International Occupational Medicine. He is the CEO and Medical Director of SomarMed. As a consultant to a number of International Companies he provides guidance to their Corporate Health Departments in the design and implementation of Global Occupational Health Programmes in Ireland, United Kingdom, Europe, North, Central & South America.
What will be discussed:
- What are the key duties of employers under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act?
- What duties do employees have under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act?
- What responsibilities do I have as an employer in relation to home workers?
- What equipment must I provide for my employees to enable them to work from home?
- What questions do I need to ask employees in relation to their temporary home work space?
- What do I need to consider where employees are using computers and digital technology whenhome working?
- What other general supports and means of communication do I need to put in place for home workers?
This is a FREE event to all Members, however, pre-booking is essential as places are limited.
RSVP via emailing Katie O’ Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org