Wexford County Council Offices on Tuesday 15th March 2016
Employers, What we can do for you
- The Department of Social Protection, European Employment Services (EURES) is hosting a Jobs Fair in the Wexford County Council Offices on Tuesday 15th March 2016 from 10am to 4pm to help with your recruitment needs.
- At the venue,we will provide you with:
– An exhibitionstand with table, chairs and your company name
– Interview facilities
– Catering facilities
- We’ll match all qualified clients from our national database & invite them to meet you on the day
- We’ll promote your vacancies to qualified clients using mass media, including social media, Newspapers, etc.
- From 4pm – 6pm we are holding a Business to Business Session where you will have the opportunity to network with representatives from other Member States who may be able to assist you with your hard-to-fill vacancies. You will also be able to meet our Irish EURES Advisors and representatives from other State Agencies.
All you need to do is:
- Provide us with full details (before the 9th of March) of your vacancies on the attached Registration form
- Ensure your stand is staffed throughout the event to meet with potential employees
- Return the attached Registration form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along to our recruitment day and meet potential employees! And then join us for our
Business to business session
You may be eligible for financial support if you employ individuals from the live register