Keystone Procurement is proud to be a part of the team that delivers InterTradeIreland’s Go-2-Tender programme. These tender training workshops are specially designed to give SMEs all over Ireland the know-how to tender successfully for public contracts.
The Go-2-Tender workshops take place over 2 days with an initial half day of mentoring support offered to each participating company from an experienced consultant.
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
‘Introduction to Tendering’ seminar
Wexford – 25th January
InterTradeIreland will also run a half-day seminar, in conjunction with Wexford LEO, aimed specifically at small business owners/sole traders that have never completed a tender before.
To find out more click here.
Q1 2017 dates
Derry – January 17th & 31st
Bray, Co. Wicklow – February 2nd & 16th
Cork – February 9th & 23rd
North Dublin – March 9th & 23rd
Waterford – March 16th & 30th
Find Out More & Register
To find out more and register for these and other upcoming workshops, click the button below
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost is €100 (or £85) per person.