Business Development Forum
Thursday 28th November 2013
6.00pm – 7.30pm
Five Years On – Getting Ready for Sustainable Growth in County Wexford
This FREE networking event and evening of short seminars is being hosted by the Wexford Chamber and Hughes Blake Chartered Accountants to help SMEs, entrepreneurs, family businesses and individuals successfully navigate the new post-recession business landscape in County Wexford. Latest economic indicators show that discretionary consumer spending has begun to increase again following five years of reduction. This event is aimed at helping local businesses to position themselves to take advantage of any upturn in economic activity in the County.
Survive and Thrive: Positioning your Business for Success: Neil Hughes Managing Partner and Regular Media Contributor
• Where are we in the economic cycle?
• How County Wexford is faring.
• Restructuring your business to deal with legacy debts.
• Tips and Traps for businesses emerging from a recession.
The Positive Role Revenue Can Play: Finian Loftus, Director Corporate Recovery
• Revenue engagement with the Personal Insolvency Act
• Support for individuals and write off of Revenue debt in certain cases
• Support for insolvent companies with a reasonable prospect of survival
The Ten Commandments of Running a Business: Conor Sweeney, Head of Company Secretarial and President of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
• What are the essential obligations for directors in Company Law and why
are they important
• Avoiding company law breaches which may result in restriction or
Resolving Personal Debt: Brian Nevin, Head of Personal Insolvency
• Direct Bank Negotiations
• New Insolvency Options
To register to attend this event, please phone Wexford Chamber on 053 9122226 or email email@example.com