VoiceGrid is now the industry standard for the delivery of UCaaS, Unified Communications as a Service. VoiceGrid install premium telephones to our customer’s desk enabling them to take full advantage of converged voice functionality while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness you expect from a business phone.
UCaaS is the delivery of Unified Communications as a service which means our customers get the benefits of world leading unified communication technology without having to make a large capital investment.
With VoiceGrid you deal with one supplier, we install the necessary communications to site, premium telephones to desk and per second call charges, all amazingly on an operating monthly expenditure basis.
VoiceGrid support every element of our customer’s setup, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week as standard. VoiceGrid see customer service as central to our business and one of our key differentiators in the market.
With VoiceGrid you can take advantage of real Business Intelligent information and call centre statistics meaning your business can evaluate call agent performance, resource allocation, busy\quite periods, all of which can be used to improve overall business operational efficiency. With VoiceGrid our customers need never miss a valuable customer service or sales call again as all inbound and outbound calls can be viewed and reported upon.
Title Telecommunications Sales Agent
Reports to: Michael Whelan Country Manager, Les Stapleton Business Development / Marketing Manager
Responsible for selling telecommunications products and network managed services in a competitive B2B environment.
Knowledge and Skill:
• Third level qualification – technology discipline
• Two years sales and cold call experience
• High accuracy in work – attention to detail
• High level communication skills
• High level literacy skills
• Sitting for long periods of time
• Oral communication over the phone
• Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
• Sell telecommunications products and services to companies
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
• Keep abreast of current technical trends
• Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments
• Leverage the CRM platform and marketing function to develop prospecting and sales strategy
• Integrate social media activities to support company values, company culture, product benefits and build/expand strategic social networks
• Maintain and update sales database
• Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the company to encourage teamwork, a common culture and a cohesive, progressive working environment
• Work toward clearly defined goals and quotas
• Liaise closely with marketing department to develop and refine an effective sales/marketing infrastructure
• Participate in ongoing product training
• Schedule location and time sensitive meetings for reps
• Participate in customer retention processes
• Reporting and production of sales metrics
• Have a clear understanding of service offerings and legacy technologies
Phone: 053 94 11 333