County Wexford Chamber Skillnet in partnership with CIRDAS is running an innovative Wellbeing Summit on February 20: “Thriving for Success – Well People, Well Culture, Well Business Wellbeing Summit.”
Where: Newbay House, Wexford, Y35 NN52
Time: 9.15am to 5pm – Lunch Included
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Leaders: Gain insights into how a focus on employee wellbeing aligns with overall business strategy, impacting both short-term performance and long-term sustainability.
- Human Resources Leaders: Discover innovative approaches to designing employee-centric policies and practices that foster a positive workplace culture.
- Policy Makers and Strategists: Understand the role of employee wellbeing in shaping organisational policies, ensuring alignment with broader business objectives.
- ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Champions: Explore the intersection of employee wellbeing and corporate responsibility, and how these factors contribute to ESG goals.
- Health and Wellness Professionals: Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in employee health and wellness, and their impact on organisational success.
- Strategic Insights: Acquire a deep understanding of how prioritising employee wellbeing strategically positions your organisation for success in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- Networking Opportunities: Engage with industry leaders, fellow decision-makers, and experts to exchange ideas, best practices, and potential collaborations in the realm of employee wellbeing.
- Practical Solutions: Access actionable strategies and solutions to implement immediately, fostering a positive impact on employee wellbeing and, consequently, organizational performance.
- ESG Integration: Learn how prioritising employee wellbeing aligns with ESG goals, contributing to a more holistic and responsible business model.
Schedule (Subject to change):
|Thriving for Success: Well People, Well Culture, Well Business Wellbeing Summit|
|9.15||Tea/Coffee and Registration|
|9.45||Welcome and Introduction to Well People, Well Culture and Well Business – Calodagh Mc Cumiskey, Spiritual Earth|
|10||Keynote – Organisations enable or disable, empower, or disempower|
|Speaker – Jack Kavanagh, Pharmacist | Speaker | Non Exec Director|
|10.45||Case Study: Embracing a culture of Wellbeing through Lean Principles|
|Fireside Chat between Therese O Connor, CWCS & Adman Steel Sheds – Daniel Goggins and Joanne Nolan|
|11.3||Designing a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing (Attendees select 1 workshop to attend)|
|Workshop 1: D & I Masterclass|
|Workshop 2: EDI benefits for your business|
|Workshop 3: Understanding Unconscious Bias|
|Attendees will have the opportunity to visit stands – charities, speaker’s organisations during lunch|
|1.3||Keynote – Make Work Healthy|
|Speaker – John Ryan, Healthy Place to Work|
|2.15||Panel Discussion led by Louise Dennison – Embedding wellbeing in an organisation|
|Panel – Irish Centre of Diversity and Inclusion, Volunteer Centre, Talbot Hotel, CIRDAS|
|3||Top Tips from the Experts – Focusing on the employee experience|
|1. Supporting Menopausal Colleagues – Ashleigh Tobin|
|2. Remote Working, Wellbeing and Performance- Erica Hearne, Grow Remote|
|3. Transitioning – returning parents to work – Anne O Leary, The Parent Next|
|4. Inclusion and employee engagement in culturally diverse workplaces – Brigid Farrell, Alltalk Training|
|4||Masterclass: Strategies for developing healthy employees|
|Facilitator – Calodagh Mc Cumiskey|
|4.45||Closing – Therese O Connor, County Wexford Chamber Skillnet|