Why you should choose a local business broadband service provider run by real people
- You can phone our office and your call will be answered by a human. Not just any human though, a member of our team who will listen to what you need and do their best to meet your requirements. Outside of office hours we have a dedicated mobile number that you can message so that our team can help you out if you have a problem.
- World Class Service. Whizzy is a small, independent business. Compared to our big competitors, in fact we are miniscule. This means that we have fewer customers. It also means that we really, really care about keeping every one of them. Even though we are smaller, our customers to team member ratio is much greater than the big operators allowing us to provide a much better service.
- Excellent Connections. We have invested in the infrastructure needed to supply our customers with the fastest and most reliable broadband internet connection. We offer Fibre Broadband, SIRO Fibre Broadband and high-speed wireless broadband to businesses and homes where fibre is not available yet.
- We have been Tried, Tested and are Trusted. We are always blown away by the positive feedback we get from customers. Our latest Google review for example says “It’s the best internet service I have ever had and quick service if needed. Friendly staff . A-Plus service, thank you guys”. We won the best business overall award this year in the Gorey Awards and have been accredited with the Business All Stars awards.
- We have the Know-How We love technology and we know it inside out. Whatever your business is, we can help you to get the right connection and tech to help run it smoothly and efficiently. Ask us about back up connections for payments and telephony services.
- We Love Local too All of the Whizzy team lives in and around North County Wexford. Our kids go to school here and play sports. We are continuously supporting local organisations that help people live better lives. We set up our “Connect and Support” initiative to give support to local clubs – each new connection means €20 to the club nominated by the customer.
Call us now to find oud how we can help your business