- Chambers Ireland European Economic Survey 2018
Chambers Ireland, in conjunction with Eurochambres, has launched the European Economic Survey for 2018. This is the 25th edition of this annual Eurochambres assessment of the European business community’s expectations for the year ahead. The target audience of this survey is businesses and chamber members all around the country
The results of this survey will be used to help us to identify the main challenges for business in the coming year. This survey should take no more than 3-5 minutes to complete and the deadline for completion is the 29th September 2017. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required. If you have any questions about the survey, please email Chambers Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transparency International Integrity at Work Conference, September 2017 (Chamber Member Discount)
Join Transparency International Ireland for the inaugural Integrity at Work Conference on Thursday, 28th September at the Radison Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8 from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
The Conference brings together employers, legal practitioners, academics and civil society to discuss how to foster a culture of integrity within the Irish workplace. Minister Charlie Flanagan and European Ombudsman Emily O’ Reilly will be among the keynote speakers
Expert panellists will seek to answer these questions:
- How do I encourage staff to report concerns about wrongdoing?
- What are the best practices in writing whistle-blowing policies and procedures?
- What action should my organisation take after a disclosure has been made?
- How do I stop bullying of staff who speak up?
- What does the Protection Disclosures Act (PDA) mean for my organisation and me?
Chambers Ireland Members can avail of a 10% discount on conference tickets by quoting CHAMBERSIAW. Click here to book
- Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce Conference & Business Showcase
Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NI Chamber) and Dublin Airport are inviting businesses from across Ireland to join them for our annual networking conference and business showcase next month.
The conference, which is also supported by Belfast City Council, takes place on 12 September 2017 from 8.30am-1.00pm in St George’s Market, Belfast and is designed to give companies from across Ireland the opportunity to meet, engage and participate in networking activities aimed at creating new business connections.
5 reasons not to miss NI Chamber Networking Conference and Business Showcase
- Keynote Speaker: Gori Yahaya, Head of Training at Google Digital Garage
- Network with 700+ delegates
- Meet our 120+ exhibitors
- ‘Navigate Successful Marketing’ with Dublin Airport
- Topical seminars including ‘Are you ready for GDPR?’ and ‘Thinking innovatively’
An event not to be missed – Click here for full details
Details on attending the event can be found via this link – http://www.northernirelandchamber.com/event/ni-chamber-annual-networking-conference-business-showcase/
Details on exhibiting at the event can be found via this link – http://www.northernirelandchamber.com/ni-chamber-networking-conference-business-showcase-2017/