- Cost of Insurance Working Group – Survey
The Cost of Insurance working group run out of the Department of Finance has asked us to survey our members.
The survey is hosted on SurveyMonkey and can be found on the following link:
We will distribute the results following the closure of the survey.
The survey needs to be completed by the 8th of September. Please circulate or include in your Chamber newsletters ahead of this date.
If you have any questions please contact: Leona.email@example.com
- Transparency International Integrity at Work Conference, September 2017 (Chamber Member Discount)
Join Transparency International Ireland for the inaugural Integrity at Work Conference on Thursday, 28th September at the Radison Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8 from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Join Transparency International Ireland for the Integrity at Work Conference on Thursday, 28th September at the Radison Blu Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8 from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
The Conference brings together employers, legal practitioners, academics and civil society to discuss how to foster a culture of integrity within the Irish workplace.
Morning Parallel Workshops: Through a series of parallel workshops, attendees will be presented with a unique opportunity to pose questions, learn from their peers and share experiences on issues such as whistleblowing legislation, procedures and the most effective ways to help staff to speak up safely. The workshops will take place from 11.45am – 13.00pm.
- Cathy James, OBE – Chief Executive, Public Concern at Work.
- Susheela Math – Managing Solicitor, Transparency Legal Advice Centre.
- Michelle Ní Longáin – Partner, ByrneWallace.
- Lauren Kierans, BL – Founder, Irish Whistleblowing Law Society.
- Dr Kate Kenny – Professor in Management, Queen’s University Belfast.
- Anna Myers – Director, Whistleblowers International Network.
- John Devitt – Chief Executive, Transparency International Ireland.
- Wendy Addison – Founder and CEO, SpeakOut SpeakUp Ltd.
- Philip Brennan – Founder and Managing Director, Raiseaconcern.
- Prof Niamh Brennan – Michael MacCormac, Professor of Management, UCD.
- Emmet Whelan – Partner, ByrneWallace.
- Niall Fitzgerald – Head of Ethics and Governance, Chartered Accountants Ireland.
- Lucas Kruettli – Attorney at Law, Roche Pharamceuticals
Full details on our speaker lineup are available here.
Chambers Ireland Members can avail of a 10% discount on conference tickets by quoting CHAMBERSIAW. Click here to book
- Chambers Ireland European Economic Survey 2018
Chambers Ireland, in conjunction with Eurochambres, has launched the European Economic Survey for 2018. This is the 25th edition of this annual Eurochambres assessment of the European business community’s expectations for the year ahead. The target audience of this survey is businesses and chamber members all around the country
The results of this survey will be used to help us to identify the main challenges for business in the coming year. This survey should take no more than 3-5 minutes to complete and the deadline for completion is the 29th September 2017. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required. If you have any questions about the survey, please email Chambers Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org