Nominate YOUR Business for the 2016 Wexford Business Awards
And Get the Recognition YOUR Business Deserves!!
Now in their 8th year, the Wexford Business Awards, are county wide awards recognising the entrepreneurialism, innovation, diversity and talent of businesses across all sectors. The awards honour Wexford’s industry leaders through the acknowledgement of innovative business processes, product development, enterprise, sustainability and overall business success.
Entry to the Awards is FREE! Last year 98 Wexford businesses submitted 155 applications and 530 guests attended the Gala Awards Ceremony in June.
Who can enter?
Any company within the County of Wexford, whether public, private or third sector can enter the Wexford Business Awards, regardless of size or industry. The Awards are open to Chamber Members and Non-Members. There are 17 Categories to choose from – so whether you are a dynamic entrepreneur or start up, a thriving SME, or one of Wexford’s best large firms, we have a category for you! Entries are restricted to 3 categories per business.
Why should you enter?
- Reward and motivate your team – send a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about at a county and national level
- Build trust, confidence and business opportunities – attract new customers, partners, investors and talent by setting your company apart from your competitors and prove your corporate credentials
- Build your business profile – take advantage of our PR and content marketing programme, which is supported by our media partners South East Radio and print partners the People Newspaper and by our extensive local and national advertising
- Benchmark your business performance – gain valuable feedback and see how you perform against market leaders across all industries
- Attend the awards ceremony on Friday 27th May – to network and celebrate alongside the best of business leaders!
- Wear a badge of success representing excellence among your industry peers – this is YOUR chance to win a prestigious award and possibly be crowned the Wexford Business of the Year 2016!
How do you apply?
Applications should be made online via www.wexfordbusinessawards.ie, where you will find the objective and criteria that applies to each of the 17 categories. Deadline for receipt of entries has been extended to 5pm on Wednesday 6th April 2016.
Shortlisted finalists will be announced on Thursday 14th April and judging interviews are due to take place on Thursday 21st April. Winners for each award category and the overall 2016 Wexford Business of the Year Award will be announced at the official Gala Awards Ceremony, by host and well known broadcaster Pat Kenny, on Friday 27th May 2016 in Clayton Whites Hotel.
To view the competition rules see here.
If you have what it takes and are proud of your achievements and your contribution to the local economy, make sure you enter now!
For more information visit www.wexfordbusinessawards.ie, phone Wexford Chamber on 053 9122226 or email email@example.com