Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop
‘Doing the right thing, the right way’
Friday, 11th March 2016
at Wexford Chamber Offices, Hill Street, Wexford
12.30pm to 2pm (incl. Light Refreshments & Tea/Coffee)
Wexford Chamber and their 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility partner, BNY Mellon invite you to the first in a series of workshops aimed at encouraging Wexford businesses, and in particular a greater number of SMEs, to consider introducing Corporate Social Responsibility activities in their companies.
The term Corporate Social Responsibility can seem off-putting to a lot of smaller businesses, however, it needn’t be. Acting in a way that shows some level of care for staff, community and customers is a good start to a strong CSR ethos. CSR should be integrated into every aspect of a business and lie at the core of a company’s overall strategy.
Despite misconceptions, CSR doesn’t have to mean big money and this workshop will show you that any business, no matter how big or small, can implement an effective CSR strategy.
At this workshop, you will:
- Learn about CSR and how it can be beneficial for your business;
- Get tips on how to go about starting your own CSR programme;
- Hear about how BNY Mellon have implemented their CSR programme, in particular their involvement with local community initiatives;
- Share ideas on how businesses can collaborate to strengthen their efforts within the community; and
- Have lunch and meet some great people!
Guest speaker: Tim Greig of BNY Mellon.
We look forward to welcoming you to this workshop.
Chamber Members & Non-Members welcome to attend.
FREE to Attend
Light Refreshments and Tea/Coffee will be served
To reserve a place, contact Wexford Chamber on 053 9122226 or email Denise Farrell at email@example.com