The IOAC is reopening March, 18th 2022. Follow our social media to keep up to date with any changes.
It is 3 minutes from the ferry terminal at Rosslare making it ideal for overnight stops to or from the ferry. We are 15 mins from Wexford Town where you are spoilt for choice with restaurants, pubs and shops and only 90 mins from Dublin.
This park is ideally situated to explore the beauty of the local costa line and Wexford’s famous golden beaches and is in close proximity to a bar, restaurant and takeaway in the village of Tagoat.
Caravaning, Camping & Glamping
We have 70 camping pitches and 14 hardstands all with access to power. We also have a bespoke Glamping Village with each of our Glamping cabins boasting beds, duvets, fresh clean sheets and power points. Facilities include modern sanitation (including disabled showers and bathrooms), onsite shop with covered coffee dock and laundry. As part of our campus we also have a designated Scout and Guide Campsite which is full of facilities including toilets and showers with a pot wash area and campfire.
Outdoor Activity Centre
Not only do we cater for all your camping needs we also have our very own Outdoor Activity Centre!
- High Ropes: The High Ropes (1½ hours) is a harnessed climbing activity which includes 14 different challenges on two different levels 4m & 7m. There is a height restriction of 130cm & weight restriction of 120KG.
- Battlezone Archery: Battlezone Archery (1 hour duration) is an adrenaline fueled combat game in which teams face off on our purpose built Battlezone field layout. (Not currently operating due to COVID regulations)
- Archery: Test your accuracy on our Archery range. The activity will last 1 hour.
Our qualified instructors will take you through a full shooting programme, from training, to finally hitting your target.
- Kayaking: Make a splash Kayaking (2 hour duration) on our activity lake! An action packed session of fun & adventure awaits with staff led games designed to make sure you have a great time on the water!
- Raft-Building: Test your Raft Building (2 hour duration) skills & make a splash on our purpose-built activity lake. Work as a team to build a Raft that floats using only 4 barrels, rope and 2 pieces of wood. (Not currently operating due to COVID regulations)
- Jacob’s Ladder: Jacobs Ladder is a teamwork challenge (1 hour in duration) & is part of the high ropes structure but separate to the 14 activities on the High Ropes Course.
- Crate Stacking: Crate Stacking (1 hour) is a teamwork activity with the aim to build a stack of crates vertically, as high as possible before the crates topple down. This is a harnessed & staff supervised activity.
- Team Challenges: Team Challenges (1 hour) are a variety of different activities which require good communication and teamwork skills in order to complete the challenges in the fastest time possible. (Great for team building – minimum of 8 people required).
- Berserker Viking Challenge Course: Our low ropes course is a team building activity through communication (min 6 people). This course has 8 different obstacles including A-Frame, Climbing Wall, Rafter Run, Balance Beams & more.
We offer a range of adventure camps including:
- Easter Camps: Enjoy the Outdoors this Easter with our great Easter camps. High Ropes climbing, Raft Building or Challenges on the new assault course. A great week is planned with many more activities. Our Easter Camps run over 4 days but individual days can also be booked.
- Summer Camps: Want to fill your child’s summer with excitement and fun, all in the great outdoors? Well, why not try our great Summer Camps, right here at the IOAC! Suitable for young adventurers from 8 years of age.
Our outdoor activities offer the ideal safe location for your next outing. We are proud to be one of Wexford’s Failte Ireland COVID Safety Compliant businesses meaning you have peace of mind knowing our staff are fully trained to keep you safe.
Tired of the same old, same old for your school tour? If you are a Primary or Secondary school teacher, give your students an experience that is fun, challenging and one that they will be talking about long after the big day! Whether you choose our high ropes experiences, kayaking or figuring out fun team challenges together, there are plenty of things to do, every time you join us here on campus!
Contact our office on 053 9189022 or email email@example.com for more details.
Team Building & Fun Corporate Days
Looking to plan your next Team Building Event or Corporate Day Out but worried about social distancing due to COVID-19? The IOAC is an ideal location to bring the team together safely in an outdoor setting. This year, experience the great outdoors on your doorstep with a range of action-packed activities including High Ropes, Archery, Kayaking in our purpose built lake and our brand new hugely popular Berserker Viking Challenge course! Our fun corporate team-building activities are designed to promote teamwork, team bonding, leadership skills and performance development that your staff, clients and delegates can enjoy. Plan the perfect and SAFE corporate day out with our experienced in-house team!
Telephone: +353 53 9189022